Check all the loan types offered by Homestreet Bank in Mountlake Terrace. Find Homestreet Bank locations with addresses, phone numbers, regular working hours, etc. Or take your chance and apply online in minutes with a simple application form. The money can be deposited into your bank account same day, within 24 hours.
Homestreet Bank Requirements to Mountlake Terrace Residents
To get instant approval for a loan from Homestreet Bank, you need to meet a few eligibility criteria:
- Be over 18 years old
- Reside in the state where Homestreet Bank offers loans
- Provide a proof of regular income
- Have an active bank account
- Write down your phone number and email address
How to Get a Loan in Mountlake Terrace from Homestreet Bank
- Submit a loan request online with no store visit.
- Get instant approval from Homestreet Bank.
- The loan will be deposited into your bank account in 1 – 2 business days.
Homestreet Bank Loans are:
- Payday Loans Online No Credit Check
- Online Installment Loans for Bad Credit
- Bad Credit Personal Loans Online
- Completely Online Car Title Loans
Homestreet Bank locations in Mountlake Terrace, WA
Address: 22001 66th Ave W Ste A
Phone: (425) 771-8000
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Founded in 1921, HomeStreet Bank is a full-service community bank. It offers a wide range of financial services, including business banking, business lending, consumer banking, mortgage lending, residential construction financing, income property financing and insurance services. The bank offers certificates of deposit, savings accounts, business checking accounts, individual retirement accounts, credit cards, ATMs and Internet banking. It also provides various business services, such as night depository, payroll and banking courier services. The bank offers several kinds of loans, including personal, share, home, medical and dental practice and lines of credit. Its online services include personal e-mail accounts, account statements, and online payment and transfer services. HomeStreet Bank has more than 30 branches and lending centers located in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. Headquartered in Seattle, the bank also has a branch in Mountlake Terrace, Wash.